Notes for the second Sunday of Sawma
Let us pray and plead to God the Lord for
all the children of the church especially
the displaced and oppressed and especially
the Christians of Nineveh, the Sick and the
Neediest. For Peace throughout the world,
the Perpetual Intentions of our beloved
deceased and the intentions of this Sunday:
- Antoun Allos- Died in San
- Maher Fernandes- Died in San
- Koryal Arabo- Died in San
- Adeeb Asayyan- Died in Los
- George Mareeka- In memory of
May this offering
be accepted for them and for all of us foreve
- Because of the traffic congestion
that occurred last Friday, we decided to
change the prayer times for all Fridays
during Lent as follows: Ramsha will
begin at 4:00pm followed by Stations of
the Cross Meditation at 4:30 and Holy
Mass at 5:30pm in Chaldean and Arabic.
At 7:00pm, we have The Stations of the
Cross Meditation in English.
- Next Sunday, March 12, the daylight
saving time begins. Set your clock ahead
1 hour on Saturday night.
- This Sunday we have the wedding of:
Sarmad Abona and Lina Antwan at
- Next Saturday we have the wedding
Ray Yousif and Ikhlas Sulaqa at
- Next Sunday we have the wedding of:
Salar Qryaqos and Dovian Akouby
- Cecile Hamama Pouta died in
San Diego. Funeral Services are offered
this Monday, March 6th, at 10:00am at
St. Peter Cathedral. After burial, her
family will accept condolences at Palms’
Hall from 1:00- 6:00pm.
All Mass Intentions are on the Altar.